Join the Team
We're currently looking for interns to join our team. Please read the description below, send your resume to email@example.com with the Subject 'Join the Team', and fill out this form.
Location: Washington, DC Metro Area
Growing women’s streetwear brand seeking an Intern to assist with daily operations. Students enrolled full-time at university or college and studying marketing or communications, or a fashion-related discipline may apply. Recent graduates (less than 2 years) may also apply. We’re looking for an ambitious individual who is passionate about social media and content marketing. We’re offering a flexible schedule, 15 to 20 hours per week, if you are taking classes or you wish to pursue other opportunities simultaneously. We’ll provide guidance and support, as well as the opportunity to experience the insight into a fashion startup and gain valuable work experience. This is a non-paid opportunity for the duration of 3 months. Opportunity for extension possible. US applicants only.
- Manage content creation for our social media accounts and blog, including organizing cross-platform content strategies
- Develop new social media campaigns, considering our audience and their specific interests
- Monitor social channels for trending news, ideas and memes, then capitalize on those trends through our social media accounts
- Assist with capturing and analyzing social media metrics
- Organize, attend, and work events, such as pop-ups and photo and video shoots
- Enrollment in a Bachelor’s degree program or recent graduate preferred
- Familiarity with social media strategies and platforms
- Flexible work schedule
- Experience with content creation a plus, even if not professionally
- Interest in marketing and fashion
---Not interested in the position(s) listed above but still want to work with Mona Delano? Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what you have in mind. We're always looking to collaborate with photographers, videographers, designers, creatives, etc.